MoolaMasters Money Coach Agreement
This Financial Coaching Agreement
is between Moola Masters (the financial coaches) and you, the coaching client.
WHEREAS, Moola Masters is in the business of providing coaching services and assistance with money management; and
WHEREAS, Client desires to retain Moola Masters to provide said coaching services, and Moola Masters is willing to perform such coaching services under the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements hereinafter set forth and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Moola Masters and Client agree as follows:
- Client-Coach Relationship. An effective coaching relationship requires mutual understanding and respect between the Coach and the Client.
By participating in the financial coaching, you agree to accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree that the Moola Masters has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended during any coaching session or not. You recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Coach.
Financial coaching services are intended for individuals who are in generally good health, are generally well adjusted, are functioning effectively, and are not in need of medical treatment (including for mental health disorders). Coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of any medical or mental disorders and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease. Further, coaching is not a substitute for therapy, counseling, psychoanalysis, medical treatment, substance abuse treatment, or the advice or services of a medical professional. It is the Client’s responsibility to seek independent guidance from medical professionals to the extent necessary.
No emergency or urgent care is provided by Company and access via phone, email or text does not constitute urgent or emergent medical care or advice.
The first goal of financial coaching with Moola Masters is to find out where you are financially and where you would like assistance. Coaching will occur over Zoom and will involve screen sharing when appropriate. Any time personal information must be entered, for example opening a new account, screen sharing will be turned off to avoid any potential concerns about security.
The second goal of financial coaching with Moola Masters is to provide accountability for their clients. Once you decide where you would like assistance, we will set weekly goals together to make sure you receive the assistance you would like.
The Moola Master Money Coach will require a payment of the going rate which will be due when you register for the Money Coach program.
This service includes 12 one hour coaching calls over 3 months.
- Procedure and Scheduling. Moola Masters and Client will agree to a mutually agreeable time for the coaching meetings, and it will be the Client’s ultimate responsibility to schedule the coaching meetings.
- Cancellation Policy. You may not cancel a coaching session unless you do so at least 24 hours before it is scheduled to begin. Moola Masters reserves the right to treat any meeting that Client misses or attempts to cancel less than 24 hours before it is scheduled to begin as part of the allotted coaching sessions.
- Confidentiality. The Coach shall treat the relationship with Client, as well as all information shared by the Client, as confidential. Coach shall not disclose the existence of the relationship or any information shared during the coaching sessions without the Client’s written consent. This means that the Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent.
Client should be aware that a coach-client relationship does not give rise to privilege or any other legally protected confidentiality. That means that Moola Masters could be ordered by a court to disclose information related to the relationship. Moola Masters will notify Client of any legal request that would implicate Client’s information prior to disclosing it but may not be able to oppose disclosing the information.
Confidential Information does not include information: (a) known to Coach prior to Client disclosing it; (b) that is generally known to the public or in the industry; (c) obtained by Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; or (d) that is or was developed independently by Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information.
- Termination. This Agreement shall continue until terminated by one of the Parties. Either Party may terminate the Agreement, or switch to a different plan, without cause by providing written notice prior to any ongoing monthly fee payment deadline. In the event of termination under this provision, the Coach shall continue to provide service through the end of the period for which the fees have been paid.
- Limitation of Liability and Earnings Disclaimer. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOOLA MASTERS, OR A FINANCIAL COACH WORKING FOR THEM, BE LIABLE TO CLIENT OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE, OR PROFIT, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE WAS FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT COACH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Client understands that Moola Masters and their coaches are not licensed financial advisors and cannot give investment advice. It is up to the client to conduct their own due diligence and consult with an accountant or other financial professional for advice.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the Parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, regarding such subject matter.
- Severability. If any term or provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction.
- Amendments. No amendment to or modification of this Agreement is effective unless it is in writing and signed by each Party.
- Waiver. No waiver by any Party of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless explicitly set forth in writing and signed by the Party so waiving. Except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, no failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, remedy, power or privilege arising from this Agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, joint venture or other form of joint enterprise, employment or fiduciary relationship between the parties, and neither party shall have authority to contract for or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
- Dispute Resolution. Each Party irrevocably and unconditionally agrees that any dispute arising under or related to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively through arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Each Party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such arbitration and agrees to bring any such dispute only in such forum. Each Party agrees that a final judgment by such arbitration is conclusive and may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any other manner provided by law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Hampshire, without effect of any conflicts of law provisions.
- Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which is deemed an original, but all of which together are deemed to be one and the same agreement.
Moola Masters Financial Coach: